Great question! Our shirts are sized only by your neck measurement because the sleeve lengths are standardized. We have a modern and a slim fit in our shirts just like our suiting. If you typically carry more weight in your waist, the modern fit shirt will be great for you. If you have a leaner upper half, then you can generally go with our slim fit shirt.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer different jacket and pant lengths?
- What belt size do I order?
- What size vest should I order?
- How do I know my shirt size?
- The size I need is backordered and won't be shipped in time for my event.
- The size I need is unavailable.
- You don't carry the size I need.
- Can I get help selecting a size?
- Why aren't my pants hemmed?
- Do you do alterations?