We’re so excited to get you suited up. Helping couples plan their weddings and outfit wedding parties brings us so much joy. Throughout the pandemic we have still been able to suit up hundreds of customers from the comfort of their home. Before making an appointment to visit one of our physical locations, we encourage you to take advantage of our suite of online services:
- Virtual Showroom Appointments - We offer virtual showroom appointments via phone or video. We're having a lot of fun working with couples remotely to discuss sizing, wedding colors and trends, personal style, and how to get the suiting process started. During this appointment, we will get you set up with a free home trial to check out suiting and accessories.
- Free Trial - at home trials are available to anyone who would like to check out the quality and fit for FREE Only pay for what you decide to keep, always free returns/exchanges.
- Fit Finder- our online sizing tool is over 80% accurate so finding your size online has never been easier. No measurements needed, simply answer a few simple questions about your body type like height and weight and we can make a great recommendation. We are also standing by to help with any of your sizing questions via chat, email email@example.com and phone (773) 303-6006.
- Group Coordination- this online tool allows you to get your entire group suited up without stepping out of your house. Simply enter in the names and email addresses of your groomsmen and select your look. You get a real-time view of the ordering progress and we’ll take care of the rest.
As states open up, we will be taking appointments for single fittings (one person) and engaged couple consultations (two people). For now, we will not be offering group fittings. To keep our customers and our staff safe, we are implementing the following procedures:
- There will be a maximum of five people in our showrooms at one time, 2-3 staff members and up to two customers.
- After a fitting, clothing will be set aside for 72 hours and steam cleaned before another customer can try on the same items.
- Cleaning procedures will be performed in the showroom every morning, after every appointment, periodically throughout the day, and at the end of every business day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and facemasks will be provided to guests if you have not brought your own. Face makes must be worn during all appointments by staff and guests.
- Due to facemask requirements, we will not be offering beverages or allowing customers to bring in their own during appointments.
- Public restrooms will be closed for the foreseeable future.
- Employees will stay home from work if they have a fever or are experiencing any symptoms.
As change occurs, we will continue to update these procedures. If you have any questions, we can be reached via phone or text at (773) 303-6006 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you and getting you suited up!